Decentrix provides a comprehensive consulting service for companies wishing to establish promotion or marketing campaigns to drive visitors to their website and track site visitor behavior.
The consulting service is provided in association with the Decentrix NetAnalytix product.
We can assist in defining and establishing the measurement objectives and the types of promotional methods used to drive site visitor traffic. This may include the measurement of PPC, natural search, banner, email, direct mail, catalogs, inserts and essentially any type of online or offline marketing campaign. Costs of campaigns can be integrated with reporting to allow an analysis of ROI of those campaigns.
Comprehensive reporting is provided by NetAnalytix and training on the most effective ways to utilize these reports is a part of the consulting services.
Decentrix's Reporting includes:
Summary Level Reports
- Designed for busy executives these reports give summary level snapshots of website performance and site visitor behavior
- Many of these reports are designed around the concept of sales funnels
- Gives the ability to track online marketing expenditures to determine which Ad Copy is cost effective and which is not and consequently needs to be scaled back.
- This allows you to see your ROI by Advertising Copy in real time.
Visitor Behavior Reporting
- NetAnalytix gives you the ability to examine your website visitors' behavior.
- In real time you can determine what entry pages have the highest conversion rates (signups, registrations, sales etc).
- You can determine what Ad Mediums (ie Google, Yahoo, MSN etc) result in higher quality visitors through their site behavior.
- NetAnalytix has a unique set of proprietary real time fraud reporting solutions to determine patterns of behavior that are consistent with fraud and report these to the appropriate SEs for action or reimbursement.
- Many reports include financial data for period ROI analysis
- Combined with fraud reporting it is possible to immediately determine if SEs have recognized fraudulent activity or not