Senior Software Engineer
Please complete our Senior Software Engineer Questionnaire as part of the application process.
|Title||Senior Software Engineer|
|Location||Denver, CO - USA|
|Travel||Minimal travel may be required (1-3 trips/year)|
Decentrix is a global technology company that develops and licenses enterprise analytics solutions for Media, Entertainment, Advertising and Telecommunications companies. Our primary goal is to maximize revenue opportunities for these businesses in their content and advertising business models.
See www.decentrix.com for more information.
As a senior software engineer you'll be shipping code on day 1. You'll be designing and building distributed applications using a microservices based infrastructure. You'll be working on our machine learning and optimization based products. You'll be guiding more junior members of the team and helping to create the technical vision for the company. Our polyglot tech stack is mostly Scala, Java, and even a little Python for good measure. We believe in the right tool for the job. You'll be helping our Data Scientists scale their ideas and algorithms. You'll be providing end points for the UI to consume.
- You are an expert in one or more languages (Scala, Java, Python)
- You have 5+ years of experience
- You have experience building RESTful services
- You love to test your code and prove that it works
- You love solving challenging problems
- You want to learn and and enjoy working with cutting edge technology
- You have a good understanding of distributed computing and cloud architecture
- You have experience or want to gain experience with machine learning
- You understand how to use front end technologies (Angular, React, etc.)
- You have excellent communication skills
- You love to help others
- Experience with Big Data technologies (Spark, Storm, Kafka, etc.) preferred
Tech stack you'll be working with:
- Language - Scala, Java, Python
- CI/CD - Docker, Jenkins, Git
- Cloud - AWS, Azure
- Data - Spark, CouchDB, SQL Server, MySQL, S3, Rabbit